Seattle Real Estate Photography Services
Studies show you have less than 20 seconds to grab a buyers attention online and even less if you don't have any photographs. Since greater than 90% of home buyers begin their search online before contacting a real estate agent, its absolutely essential that you have a good real estate photographer on your team. The better the photographs you have, the more business you'll do. It's that simple.
According to a 2010 Redfin study, homes that are professionally photographed sell for at least $934 and as much as $18,819 more than homes photographed by an amateur. The study also shows that homes photographed by a professional real estate photographer get 61% more online views. Imagine the edge over your competitors if your listings are getting 61% more views! You get more listings and your clients sell their homes faster. It's a win-win for everybody.
With only 15% of listings using professional real estate photography you can easily get in front of your competition. For a small portion of your marketing dollars you can give you listing more views, a potential higher selling price and save yourself time and hassel as well.
Why Hire a Seattle Professional Real Estate Photographer?
- Professional photos sell homes for at least $934 more and up to $18,819. (Redfin 2010)
- Listings with professional real estate photos get 61% more views online. (National Association of Realtors - NAR)
- 98% of home buyers think photos are most useful when buying a home. (National Association of Realtors - NAR)
- Your competition is most likely not using a professional photographer while potential clients are expecting it.
- We know that time is money. Our Real Estate photography services give you a 12 hour turnaround time. That way you can get your listing up on the MLS as soon as possible.
We serve King, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties (Seattle, Bellevue, Bellingham, Renton, Everett, Snohomish, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Mount Vernon and more)
Services we offer
- 24-hour and same day turn-around time (when project completed by 3pm)
- HDR Photography
- In house 4K Drone/Aerial Photography (we own the drone)
- Virtual Tours
|up to 1,000 square feet||$150|
|1,000 to 1,999 square feet||$175|
|2,000 to 2,999 square feet||$200|
|3,000 square feet and up||.10 per sqft for portion over 3,000|
Add on Services
|4K Drone Photography||$40|
|Same Day Rush||$50|
View our Residential Real Estate Gallery Gallery - Real Estate Photography.
If you're ready to bring your Seattle Real Estate listings to the next level, request an appointment online.